South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer
Rock Hill and Lancaster Civil Litigation Attorney
Even if your case never goes to trial, an attorney who has tried jury trial may be an important factor when enlisting legal services. Courtroom advocacy and successful mediation skills may be important to bring insurance companies and other opponents to the bargaining table.
We help clients get the right medical care and maximum compensation for their injuries resulting from wrecks, including car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents. Whether you were involved in a rollover accident or your accident was the result of a wreck, we may represent you and bring a claim against the party responsible for your injuries. We also assist pedestrians who were hit by a motor vehicle pursue compensation.
Our firm assists clients who were injured through the negligence of others. While no two cases are identical, and there are no guarantees, we can help you bring a claim for your:
- Wrecks-Wrecks are the most common form of injury. Wrecks are typically a “tort” and may involve claims for injury, property damage, and lost wages.
- Slip-and-fall injury — We make property owners pay for slip-and-fall injuries caused by their negligence or neglect.
- Medical malpractice — Craig Wilkerson has sued doctors and hospitals for negligent care of patients, prescription errors and mistakes in surgery or diagnosis.
- Nursing home negligence — We have had success bringing claims against nursing homes for negligent hiring practices and neglect of the residents where this behavior has led to falls, bedsores or other health complications.
- Wrongful death — We help families obtain justice and compensation for preventable fatalities.
- Work-related injury — Our firm pursues workers’ compensation benefits and related third-party claims for our clients who were injured on the job.
- Construction accidents — We assist clients who have been injured in construction accidents.
- Defective products — When a product is defective or malfunctions, it can lead to terrible injuries. We can help you bring a claim against the manufacturer of the product.
Civil Litigation to Meet Your Needs
In addition to assisting our injured clients, we also assist in a range of disputes, including:
- Bad faith insurance denial — We seek punitive damages from insurance companies for wrongly denying coverage for legitimate claims.
- Predatory lending lawsuits — Craig Wilkerson has successfully sued banks and mortgage brokers for fraud and tactics which target certain people for bad loans.
- Construction law — At our firm, we represent homeowners, builders and subcontractors in claims involving construction defects, mechanics’ liens and other issues.
- Business litigation — We initiate and defend against claims such as contract disputes, partnership disputes and business torts.
- Real estate litigation — Attorney Wilkerson advises property owners in lease disputes, property transactions and land use.
- Probate disputes — We represent beneficiaries, excluded heirs and representatives in will contests, inheritance squabbles and breach of fiduciary duty allegations.
Personal Service and Advocacy
To discuss your situation, your rights and your legal options, contact Craig Wilkerson lawyer online or call Craig Wilkerson . We will strive to provide the personal attention and advocacy you need.