Rock Hill Defective Product Attorney
South Carolina Product Liability Lawyer
Defective and dangerous products can lead to serious injuries or even death. If you suspect a defective product causedyour injuries, you need a trial attorney to assess your claim and help you go after the manufacturer.
At the Law Office of F. Craig Wilkerson, Jr., we have experience bringing products liability claims against the manufacturers of defective and dangerous products. We have successfully secured compensation for injured clients, including lost wages, medical expenses and damages for pain and suffering.
Contact a Rock Hill and Lancaster defective product lawyer for a free consultation about your product liability claim.
We have experience helping clients who have been injured by defective products. Defective products may include:
- Car parts: Defective car parts can cause catastrophic injuries. A defective tire can result in an accident or damage to your vehicle. A faulty seat belt or air bag can be particularly disastrous if you are involved in a rollover accident.
- Traffic signs: Traffic signs are vital to our roadways. When they are easily blown down by the wind or left to the side of the road after construction, the lack of proper signs can lead to serious car accidents. We will go after the city, state and any other responsible party for your motor vehicle crash.
- Gasoline cans: Recently, gasoline can manufacturers have been cutting corners and leaving out a key screen that prevents explosions. If you were injured or lost a loved one due to a gasoline can explosion, we can help you bring a claim against the maker of the gas can.
- OTHER ITEMS-Even routine items, such as tables and other common items, can be improperly packed, shipped, or used and can give rise to products libility claim.
- Workers Compensation Third Party Claims- Workers Compensation may be the sole remedy against an employer, but it is possible that the equipment that caused the injury was defective and that may give rise to a third party action in Tort. It is important to know your rights.
What We Can Do for You
At our firm, we will investigate your injuries and help you go after the parties responsible. We will collect evidence, such as photos and witness statements, to build your injury lawsuit. If necessary, we will enlist help from our network of experts to conduct a thorough analysis of your defective product claim.
If you lost a loved one due to a defective product, we can help you bring a wrongful death action. Although we know money cannot replace your loved one, we will work to get you compensation so you can begin to heal from your loss.
Contact a South Carolina product liability attorney online or call Craig Wilkerson at 866-902-8257 (toll free), 803-324-7200 (local Rock Hill) or 803-289-7202 (local Lancaster).