Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Injury or Death From Medical Negligence
We put our health in their hands. There is so much that can go wrong, with such dire consequences, that we assume the doctors and nurses know what they’re doing and are paying attention to details. Even the best doctors and hospitals can make a mistake. Errors happen, but with medical procedures, the consequences can be catastrophic.
If the mistakes of medical professionals caused serious injury or wrongful death, the Law Office of F. Craig Wilkerson, Jr. is your advocate to hold them accountable. We have brought successful medical malpractice lawsuits against physicians and hospitals in South Carolina.
Contact our Rock Hill and Lancaster law firm at 866-902-8257 and 803-324-7200 for a free case evaluation, including home or hospital visits.
Craig Wilkerson is an experienced personal injury trial lawyer who will assemble a team of medical experts and associate attorneys with demonstrated success in these complex cases. We help clients in a wide range of medical malpractice cases:
- Surgical error — Slip of the scalpel, objects left inside, anesthesia error
- Delayed cancer diagnosis or misdiagnosis and unnecessary treatment
- Medication error — Wrong dose, wrong drug, cross-reactions
- Lab errors — Misreading of scans, X-rays, ultrasound
- Failure to monitor/inadequate nursing staff
- Birth injury — Brain damage or nerve damage
We have the resources and knowledge of medical procedure to identify and describe how the doctor was negligent or how hospital staff failed to follow protocols or meet the standard of care. Let us determine if you have a valid case for medical malpractice. Contact us today for a free consultation 803-324-7200.