Rock Hill & Lancaster Real Estate Lawyer
Transactional Issues and Property Disputes
The Law Office of F. Craig Wilkerson, Jr. provides representation and advice on solutions in legal matters arising from the transfer, use or ownership of real property.
Real Estate Law and Litigation
Property owners, buyers or sellersmay have problems in a range of legal conflicts:
- Breach of contract
- Misrepresentation and nondisclosure
- Property liens and other title defects
- Land use and zoning disputes
- Property disputes (boundary lines, adverse possession)
- Joint ownership disputes and partitions
- Commercial lease disputes
- Arbitration and mediation
- Timber trespass
Every property is unique. Likewise most property disputes are unique. There may be diverse remedies such as damages, punitive damages or specific performance.
Call to discuss your situation directly with Craig Wilkerson. 803 324 7200